Current Job Openings
We are seeking a Project Manager to manage key client-facing projects. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of project management experience with some IT related project experience. The selected candidate needs to have excellent organizational and communication skills. We value a positive attitude and the ability to flex with rapidly evolving priorities. Great interpersonal skills are a must as this role will interact with teams across the enterprise as well as external clients.
• Develop project templates in conjunction with enterprise teams
• Coordinate with both internal and external resources to successfully deliver projects
• Report status and escalate to management as needed
• Create and maintain project documentation
• Manage and track day-to-day tasks
• Manage changes to project scope, project schedule and project costs as defined by internal methodology
• Ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities
• Track team hours and expenses against revenue for project P & L
• Effectively communicate with internal teams and external clients and vendors
• Learn new technologies and industry specific
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Undergraduate degree or similar combination of education and experience
• Experience with project management concepts and techniques, using a variety of methodologies
• Experience with project management tools such as MS Project or SmartSheets
• Competence with MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment critical delivery deadlines
• Ability to work effectively with teams across the enterprise (technical, management, sales, etc.) as well as external clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with IT related projects, particularly software development projects
• Excellent skills with project management and MS Office tools
• Cannabis industry experience is a plus
• Primarily virtual office but some in office work may be required
• Occasional travel may be needed
• Normally work the standard work week but evenings and weekends may be required on occasion to meet project demands
Wholesale (B2B) Sales Executive of Hemp and Cannabis
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Opens, closes, and assists clients at retail store location.
• Enters all wholesale and retail sales into the applicable software or POS systems.
• Packs and ships any applicable in-store or online purchases.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers/resellers.
• Identifies new or trending products to add to the products offered at the store and online.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and category analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, existing products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; and making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies paid for by the employer.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service; Meeting Sales Goals; Closing Skills; Prospecting Skills; Negotiation; Self-Confidence; Product Knowledge; Presentation Skills; Client Relationships; Motivation for Sales; Problem solving, and creativity in doing so. Also preferred: contemporary and detailed knowledge of Cannabis and Hemp products and the state of the industry, and/or ability to quickly attain and process such information; Prior experience with Cannabis and Hemp businesses.
Base Salary + Commission + Additional Bonuses
May vary based on experience, but mostly based on performance. Benefits such as healthcare are not offered as part of the compensation at this time, but will be considered after 6 months of full time employment.
Direct Report: will report to CEO, or person(s) he designates in his stead. Collaboration: will work alongside local and national team members in person and online.
Standard nondisclosure and noncompete agreements will be required upon offer of employment, due to the fast-paced, competitive, and volatile nature of the industry.
Job Type: Full-time